Payment & Shipping Terms:
Hot Sale High Precision Original Digital Handheld TDS Water Tester Portable Water Meter Tester for Hydroponics
Quick Detail :
|Name||TDS water tester||Brand Name||OEM offered|
|Measure Range||0-9990ppm||Accuracy||± 2%|
|Shape||Small rectangle||Certificate||CE, RoSH|
What is TDS?
1. Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) are the total weight of all solids (minerals, salts, or metals) that are dissolved in a given volume liter (mg/L), or in parts per million (ppm).
2. The lower TDS level in the water; the more efficiently your body’s cells actually get hydrated by the water you drink.
3. The higher TDS level in the water, the grater the probability of harmful contaminants that can pose health risks of hinder the on the cellular level
4. The EPA’S maximum contaminant levels of TDS in secondary drinking water is 500mg/L (500ppm)
Use the TDS meter to:
1. Check the performance of your water filter
2. Check for hardness (1grain=17ppm)
3. Make sure you always drink pure water!
1. Hold function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
Auto-off function: turns off meter after 10 minutes of non-use to save batteries.
2. Extended range: measures from 0 to 999 ppm with a resolution of 1 ppm, Indicated by a blinking
3. Tds range: 0~9990 ppm
4. Temp range: 0~99 Celsius (tds-1tm only)
5. Accuracy: +/_2%
6. Battery: 1*3 v (button cell)
8. Weight: 52 g(1.84 oz)
TDS meter is an easy tool for testing the level of water quality, popular in water deal industry, household, travelling, and etc, especially hydroponics, greenhouse, horticulture and gardening.
|Tds range||0~9990 ppm|
|Temp range||0~99 Celsius (tds-1tm only)|
|Weight||52 g(1.84 oz)|
1. Remove the protective cap.
2. Turn the tds meter on. The on/off switch is located on the panel.
3. Immerse meter into the water/solution up to the maximum immersion level (2)
4. Wait until the display stabilizes. The tds meter automatically compensates for temperature variations. Once the readout is stabilized (10-30 seconds), press the hold button to view the reading out of the water.
5. To use the thermometer, turn the meter on and press the temp button. Pressing the temp button again will switch it to tds mode.
6. After usage, shake off water from your meter or wipe it with a tissue.
7. Do not touch the metal probes. Clean the probes with rubbing alcohol and a cotton swab.
8. Large-screen LCD display for easy viewing durable
Turn on meter after 8 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries, and will be locked automatically after 2 minutes.
Your meter has been factory calibrated to 324ppm,which is suitable for most applications. Re-calibration may be necessary from time-to time, depending on usage.
1. Do not drop the entire tds meter in the water or dip beyond the maximum immersion level. This unit is not water-tight and is not covered under the warranty is not water enters the unit.
2. Do not store the tds meter under high temperature or direct sunlight. This will shorten the life-span of the product and potentially void the warranty.
3. The tds-1 is calibrated at 50ppm.It is recommended that the calibration level be as close as possible to sample to be tested. If you are testing higher ppm (member, water quality association).
Three year limited warranty
This product is warranted to the purchaser
Against material and workmanship for three years from the date of purchase.
Repair of parts and labor, or replacement at the company's option. Transportation charge to the purchaser.
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 12 hours.
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English
3.OEM&ODM, any your customized lightings we can help you to design and put into product
4. Sample order in small quantity is acceptable
1.Norming Lighting products come with limited warranty from the date of the purchase by the clients.
2.If a material or workmanship defect arises and a valid claim is received within the warranty period, we will replace the new items 3.We could not be held liable for damages to personal property due to misuse or improper care and maintenance of items