Payment & Shipping Terms:
Cheap Water Quality Pen Type Large Screen Conductivity TDS EC Meter Portable Water Meter Tester for Horticulture
Quick Detail :
|Name||TDS EC tester||Brand Name||OEM offered|
|Shape||Small rectangle||Certificate||CE, RoHS|
TDS EC meter is an easy tool for testing the level of water quality, popular in water deal industry, household, travelling, and etc, especially hydroponics, greenhouse, horticulture, aquarium and gardening.
1. Lock function: easy to read and record the instrument will lock the reading
2. 5-minute auto shut off feature, battery will not run off.
3. Measuring range: to measure 0-9990PPM; 0-9990us/cm
4. Accuracy: ± 2% error;
5. Compact and lightweight products
6. Large-screen LCD display for easy viewing durable
|Model||TDS EC meter|
|TDS range||0~9990 ppm|
|Conductivity range||0~9990 us/cm|
|Degrees Celsius||0.1-80℃, F:32.0-176.0F|
Shift between TDS&Conductivity :
The factory default TDS data, if the conductivity data of the solution is needed, please touch the shift button, the instrument automatically shifted.
Automatic temperature compensation:
The instrument with automatic temperature compensation function under measurement mode.
Continuous touch the shift button twice, degrees Celsius and degrees Fahrenheit conversed, the factory default degree Celsius.
1. Please unplug the electrode protective sleeve before use
2. Press the switch; place the electrode into the test solution
3. After the numerically stable, press the hold button and take it out of the solution to read.
4. After reading, turn off the meter; wipe clean the electrode before sleeking it
Keep the electrode clean, cover the electrode protective sleeve, and please take out the batteries for long periods idle.
Product warranty life time from the date of purchase, the following situations are not in the range of the warranty, damage caused by misemploy (battery leakage, water into circuit boards etc.) physical abuse, the label tore
1. The instrument is a professional instrument, please under professional’s instructions in order to avoid instrument failure.
2. Avoid heat, direct sunlight
3. Please adopting standard buffer solution calibration, incorrect calibration would cause measurement error, thus affecting the accuracy of the test solution, or cause the instrument not working properly.
4. Do not throw the instrument into the test solution to avoid the circuit board short circuit.