Payment & Shipping Terms:
Top Selling High Accuracy Hydroponics and Aquarium Digital Pen Type PH Meter Portable Water Meter Tester
|Name||PH meter||Brand Name||OEM offered|
|Measure Range||0.00-14.00ph||Accuracy||± 0.01|
|Shape||Small rectangle||Certificate||CE, RoHS|
What is PH meter?
PH meter is an electronic device used for measuring the PH (acidity or alkalinity) of a liquid (though special probes are sometimes used to measure the pH of semi-solid substances). A typical pH meter consists of a special measuring probe (A glass electrode) connected to an electronic meter that measures and displays the pH reading.
|PH range||0.00~14.00 ph|
|Auto. Temp. compensation||0℃-60℃|
|Calibration||Manual at one point through trimmers|
1. Remove the protective cap.
2. First rinse the electrode with distilled water, and suck it with filter paper.
3. Turn the meter on by pressing the on key.
4. Immerse the ph meter electrode in the solution to be tested.
5. Stir gently and wait for the reading to stabilize.
6. After use,raise the electrode with water to minimizecontamination. Turn the meter on by pressing the off key.
7. Always replace the protective cap after use.
1. Immerse the electrode in PH6.86 (under the temperature of 25°C) standard buffer solution of phosphate, and gently shake the electrode.
2. Regulate the trimmer with a screwdriver until the buffer solution value corresponding to the measurement temperature is obtained.
3. Immerse the electrode in ph 4.01 or ph 9.18 the standard buffer solution of borax.
4. After about one minute, until the buffer solution value corresponding to the measurement temperature is obtained. Important: the instrument’s ph range must be re-calibrated
1. Approximately one month has passed from the last calibration.
2. The electrode has been used in particularly taxing conditions.
3. The utmost accuracy is required.
If the meter can not be switched on or the display fades, to change batteries, pull out the battery case and replace batteries. Pay attention to the polarity of battery.
These instruments are warranted from all defects in material and manufacturing for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
If during this period, the repair or the replacement of parts is required where the damage is not due to negligence or erroneous operation by user, please return the parts to either repair will be effected free of charge.
1. All inquiry will get our prompt reply
2. Persist ant notice of production and shipment process
3. Customized logo printing and package are available here
4. Strict quality control and inspection before shipment
5. Normally ship out the order within 7-12days after order confirmation