Payment & Shipping Terms:
Agricultural Greenhouse and Hydroponics 400W Metal Halide Laid HID Grow Light Bulbs for Plant Growth
|Name||Grow light bulbs||Brand Name||OEM offered|
|Lum. output||40000lm||Color temp.||4000/5000K|
|Rated life||10000hrs||Certificate||UL, CE, RoHS, ISO|
MH Grow lights:
The majority of Metal halide (MH) grow lights produce light in the blue spectrum 6500 to7200K which replicates natural light during spring and autumn. As a result, MH grow lights are best to use during the early vegetative stage of plant production.
When use as a primary light source in an indoor setting with no natural light, MH lights will encourage excellent leafy green plant growth, stems, branches, and leaves which will produce shorter more bushy sized plants.
MH lights can be used throughout the entire grow cycle but this is not advised. The best method is to start with MH for the vegetative stage and then move to the HPS for the flowering stage, however if you only have the chance of buying one bulbs always buy the HPS bulbs as it will do better for an entire grow than MH.
1. Efficient growth lighting in green house
2. Day prolonging additional lighting of exterior plant cultures
3. Helpful to plants growing, horticulture and hydroponics industries.
1. This optimized spectrum metal halide grow lamp allows you to stretch your growing season to 365 days one year.
2. Fine-tune your lighting system to provide optimum spectral energy levels that promote vigorous plant growth.
3. Optimized spectrum metal halide grow lamps provide high initial and maintained lumen output with optimum spectral energy required for vegetative growth.
4. Optimized spectrum metal halide grow lamps are designed to grow high quality.
5. Natural looking plants during all phased of their growth cycles.
1. Color enhanced full balanced spectrum
2. Prolonged lamp life
3. Less depreciation of PAR and Lumen output over time
4.10000hrs average life
5. Customized label, package available
6.2 year quality warranty
HPS Grow Lights VS MH Grow Lights
|Characteristics||MH Grow Lights||HPS Grow lights|
|Light spectrum||Blue||Orange to red|
|Average lifespan||Up to 10000 hours||Up to 24000 hours|
|Best for stage of plant growth||Vegetative||Reproduction/Flowering|
|Advantage||Cost efficient, simple and easy to use,particularly for small crops||Long lasting, produce higher yields, better as secondary light source, good for use in cool area|
|Disadvantages||Not as long lasting as HPS lights, lower yield if not used with HPS lights||Use a lot of energy, produce a lot of heat, not suitable for confined spaces|
1. Customized stamp on the bulb tube is ok
2. Customized color box printing is ok
3. Customized master carton printing is ok