Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material Outside:||Oxford||Material Inside:||Aluminum Foil+PVC|
600D 100% Polyester Mylar Reflective Fabric with High Reflective Foil for Grow Tent, Soft box and Cooler Bag
|Name||Mylar reflective fabric||Material||
|Coated type||PVC||Yarn count||210D/600D/1680D|
|Outside Color||Black and other||Lining||Silver Mylar|
1. 210D/600D/1680D oxford fabric with eco-friendly PVC (PE available)
2. Aluminum foils Mylar
3. With: 1.48m
4. Thickness: about 0.45mm
5. Reflectivity: 95%
6. Test: SGS
The fabric we used to make our grow tents is 210D/600D/1680D heavy-duty Oxford cloth, it is eco-friendly and 100% safe. Besides PVC coat, you can choose PVC-free, we use PE materials and it is 100% eco-friendly. Our fabric meets CE EN47/1 standard and we can offer you test certificate by SGS.
The fabric plant friendly and will not react to light or heat.
Silver Mylar interior lining
High quality hammered finish silver Mylar interior offering you 95% reflectivity, which significantly improves light performance.
1. Our tent's outside material is Heavy-duty 600D lightproof oxford cloth, inside is 100% highly reflective waterproof diamond Mylar. It’s waterproof, rot-proof, and lightproof.
2. Our tent equipped with strong metal poles, well uphold the tent, and it's easily assembled.
3. Double-stitched fabric and heavy-duty metal zipper to protect and properly safeguard your growing space.
4. The zipper opens to an easily accessible doorway for convenient access to your vegetation.
5. It has air vents, which can exchange fresh air.
This fabric is the material of the grow tent, which is used in Hydroponics, Indoor garden, Horticulture, Indoor plant grow,Floriculture, soft box, cooler bag.
|Model||Mylar reflective fabric|
|Option||170D, 190D, 210D, 600D, 1680D|
1. All products have been checked and packaged in good condition before dispatch.
2. All products have warranty.
3. If you are not satisfied with our product and service. Please contact us first before giving a non-positive feedback or dispute. We will try to our best to solve the problems