Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name||Cheap grow tent kits||Brand Name||OEM offered|
|Color||Black||Material||600D Mylar Fabric|
5×5 Hydroponics System Cheap Grow Tent Kits Room Plus Oxford Mylar Fabric Lightproof
* High light proofing
* Using strongest material on the market with 95% reflective mylar inside
* Heavy duty corner in polypropylene/metal
* The material is washable inside and outside
* Easy and quick to assemble
* Heavy duty tubes allow to hanging heavy equipment.
* Double socks to ensure air tight
* With water proof tray
* With common zipper/waterproof and light proof
* No Toxic
* Many size available
Hydroponics, Indoor garden, Horticulture.
1. Enough Dark
Many plants require a regulated period of dark to bloom properly. A grow tent prevents light from getting in from outside sources, using flaps and fabric tubes to allow fans and electrical cords to enter without outside light exposure, so that once the lights inside the grow tent have been turned off, the plants will remain in total darkness.
2. Enough Light
Plants need light to survive. Some apartments or houses just don't get good lighting from the sun, preventing people from growing plants indoors. The frame of a grow tent supports a shop-style fluorescent light fixture, which is sold separately. The thermal, reflective film on the inside of the grow tent aids in delivering enough light to the plants.
3. Storing Heat
A grow tent's exterior of a heavy, dark colored fabric helps prevent overall heat loss. The thermal film on the inside traps the heat from the internal light inside the grow tent, making the temperature more consistent overnight when many people lower the thermostat.
|Material||600D/210D mylar fabric|
|Tube||28/25/22/19/16mm metal poles|
|Corner||metal / polypropylene|
1. Many popular sizes available also could be customized.
2. Customized logo printing is available
3. Customized indoor greenhouse fabric strip color is available
4. Customized master carton printing is available.